This is the time that we buy everything ready on the shelves of supermarkets. Foods are presented with the guarantee of being beneficial for our health, but in most cases, we have no idea what certain ingredients are. In addition, these products are packaged in plastic, creating more unnecessary waste and production energy.
In my opinion, the best solution is to produce at home what is possible to produce, avoiding the waste of resources and money, and ensuring that we know exactly what we are eating.
If you’re vegetarian/vegan like me, or maybe you just wanna reduce your consumption of animal products, you can try this easy recipe of mince “meat” with oat. I promise you the result is so yummy. You can adapt if you are celiac, using gluten-free oats.
This is the best option to do vegan bolognese pasta or vegetarian lasagna!
- 2 teacups of oats (the normal ones)
- Olive Oil
- Spices (turmeric, paprika, others)
- Salt | Pepper
- 2 teaspoons of veggie bouillon
- Herbs (follow your heart)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Pour the water and the olive oil and use your hands to mix everything.
- Spread the mix in one big tray and take it to the oven for 30m at 180 degrees.
- Leave the mix cool down and is ready to be used or stored.